This article will guide you how we can deploy customized OUCSS library to weblogic server.
- Open ExtendOUCSSPortal in jdeveloper.
- Click on Build menu located on jDeveloper menubar or press Alt+B to open Build menu and click on Clean All option.
- Click on Build menu located on jDeveloper menubar or press Alt+B to open Build menu and click on Make All option.
- Open weblogic console of your server
- Navigate to Deployments-> check the version number of last deployed extended.oucss.portal shared library. In below screen shot last deployed version number is 188.8.131.52.2.
- Increment the version in manifest file of OUCSSPortalSharedLibrary project. As per above screen shot version number should be 184.108.40.206.3.
- Right click on Right click on OUCSSPortalSharedLibrary project and select deploy -> select OUCSSPortalSharedLibrary to WAR file.
- Step-7 will generate two files .Mar file that contains OUCSS customizable files and .war file that is shared library. These two files is located inside the deploy folder of OUCSSPortalSharedLibrary project. Copy both the files on remote machine where we can deploy it on weblogic server.
- Open weblogic console of server.
- Click on Lock & Edit button from left side of Change Center section. Navigate to deployments-> Select last deployed library from the list.
- Select update button from top of Deployments section.
- Click on change path button.
- Click on Upload your file(s) link.
- Browse extend.oucss.portal.war file which we have copied to that machine, select next. And Click on Next.
- Navigate to the servers -> restart the both the servers -> CustomPortal1 and CustomPortal2.
Steps to import the .Mar file on EM
- Open Enterprise manager
- right click on your deployed portal application select MDS Configuration.
- Click on Export button to take the back up of existing .mar.
- Now in below import section you have to select Import metadata documents from an achieve on the machine where this web browser is running.
- Now click on choose File and browse the AutoGeneratedMar.mar file from location machine where you copied two file. And click on Import.
We have successfully deployed our customized OUCSS application on weblogic server, now we can verify our changes.